Photek - Avalanche EP

Nowości 12", mp3 i CD godne uwagi | Noteworthy stuff in 12", CD and mp3 format

Photek - Avalanche EP

Postprzez insectone » 17 mar 2011, 20:10

Obrazek

info z: http://truetosound.net/music/8919-photek-avalanche-ep/ (27.02.2011)

Photek – ‘Avalanche EP’

Monday 28th February, will see the return of one of jungle’s pioneers. Photek is not a man to be messed with. Having been in and around the scene since the 90′s, his new ‘Avalanche EP‘ will mark the end of his four year hiatus. The title track, made it’s debut on Benji B’s Radio 1 show towards the end of last year and has since become a standard feature for all of Radio 1′s night time DJ’s.

“It seems like things have come full circle since the warehouse days of 88 where it was less about genres and more about what feels right. The more that artists abandon the tempo restrictions that come with genre, the more exiting music will become. It’s part of a good DJ to figure out how to piece it all together – so I’ll leave it up to them to figure that part out! Since my last release I’ve been constantly working on new material, but it never seemed like the right moment to unleash it until now. The early feedback and support has been incredible – I can’t wait to get out there and drop the next chapter. Inspiration definitely comes in waves. Expect a tsunami in 2011.”- Photek

Is it me, or is, ‘Expect a tsunami in 2011′ just a bad way of phrasing a return? Anyway, if there is one thing you guys can definitely expect from this guy is that his music is always going to be of a high standard.

Tracklist:

1. Avalanche
2. 101
3. 101 (Boddika Remix)
4. This City
5. Slow Burn

Odsłuchy: http://soundcloud.com/photek/sets/avalanche-ep

no i photek powrócił... :dnb:

..."Expect a tsunami in 2011"... :o
insectone

Postprzez noico » 17 mar 2011, 21:40

cienki ten powrot... :roll:
noico

Postprzez to!masz » 17 mar 2011, 21:42

delikatnie powiedziane

:lol:
to!masz

placking

Postprzez krq » 17 mar 2011, 22:31

jakby nie bylo to tsunami sie pojawilo w 2011
krq

Warszawa. Erkiu

Postprzez RVerbal » 18 mar 2011, 21:28

tak, tak, zdawało mi się, że już gdzieś wrzucałem, ale nic...
w każdym razie nie wygląda to najlepiej - oprócz kawałka "101" nie widzę tu niczego wartego mojej uwagi. szkoda, bo photek robił kiedyś naprawdę ciekawą muzykę.
ObrazekObrazekObrazek
RVerbal

banned

Postprzez 3f » 18 mar 2011, 22:01

:ant:
3f

LDZ

Postprzez laudanum » 18 mar 2011, 22:55

hujnia z grzybnia

no coz Ameryka mu popsula w glowie ;p

sam sobie podniosl poprzeczke :P
laudanum

Warszawa

Postprzez RanyJulek » 19 mar 2011, 14:20

101 i Avalanche mega zajebiste !!!
RanyJulek

HANDRA // Digital Nature // Dance or Die // WHAT events

Re: Photek - Avalanche EP

Postprzez Basebox » 07 cze 2013, 15:02

Miało być tsunami, a wyszła bry(nd)za...

This city najlepsze z tej epki, potem Slow burn jeszcze ujdzie, ale niestety jest zbyt monotonne.
Wydaje mi się, że chyba za bardzo chce być Junkie XL'em. Podobne patenty, jednak w zestawieniu Photek wygląda jak cień JXL'a.

Nie zmienia to faktu, że wyszło to cholernie blado, łącznie z poprzednim "Aviator EP". Po ich odsłuchaniu zastanawiam się, czy w ogóle zaprzątać sobie głowę "KU:PALM".
Basebox

Rozpoznawalny diler towaru w klubach.

Powrót do Releases