Tech Cycle Recordings: Releases, news, info...

Nowości 12", mp3 i CD godne uwagi | Noteworthy stuff in 12", CD and mp3 format

Tech Cycle Recordings: Releases, news, info...

Postprzez Darrel » 03 kwi 2011, 16:20

Obrazek

Tech Cycle Recordings is digital drum and bass label founded by Eldar Kontselidze aka DJ Darrel in the end of 2009th year. It's located in Orel, Russia. Tech Cycle was started for releasing various hard drum and bass genres like: technoid, hardstep, darkstep, halfstep, techno dnb and some tunes with hardcore influence. The label is happy to support any talented drum and bass artist. And with internet it's now possible for producers from many different places to shape culture together. Our aim is to bring qualitative and unique hard drum and bass music into masses.

OUR PAGES IN WEB:

SOUNDCLOUD
MYSPACE
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE

Obrazek

And now i'm proud to present the first single of Tech Cycle Recordings featuring two dark smashers from extremely dangerous Xpander who worked with many huge dnb artists like Evol Intent, Silent Killer, Limewax, BTK, Dylan, Current Value and others. His releases on Freak, Mindsaw, Foulplay was supported by djs and producers all over the world. And now you have a good chance to get again the new portion of sickness from Xpander after a long silence!

BUY ON BEATPORT
BUY ON JUNODOWNLOAD
Ostatnio edytowano 13 paź 2013, 23:16 przez Darrel, łącznie edytowano 6 razy
Darrel

Orel, Russia

Postprzez Darrel » 05 kwi 2011, 18:37

Second release preview feat. C.A.2K & OTM already on soundcloud :dnb:
Darrel

Orel, Russia

Postprzez junkiepunkey » 05 kwi 2011, 19:08

good to see that those 2 old bangers from ca2k gonna be released, big ups :dnb:
Obrazek
junkiepunkey

W imię zasad.

Postprzez Darrel » 05 kwi 2011, 20:18

Yeah, old, but still hot :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Coming soon: four tracks for free download from Tech Cycle :)

1.Mind Killa & DJ Darrel "ED-909"
2.The Skimask "Lockdown" (Original mix)
3.The Skimask "Lockdown" (Mind Killa remix)
4.The Skimask "Lockdown" (DJ Darrel VIP)
Darrel

Orel, Russia

Postprzez Darrel » 07 kwi 2011, 13:43

Our first free catalogue is available to download: Mind KIlla & DJ Darrel - ED-909
Darrel

Orel, Russia

Postprzez Darrel » 12 kwi 2011, 14:02

[TCYCLED002] feat. C.A.2K & OTM coming out soon on 15th april. Exclusively on Beatport. And after in all good stores.
Darrel

Orel, Russia

Postprzez Darrel » 15 kwi 2011, 20:12

Obrazek

!!!OUT NOW!!!

BUY ON BEATPORT
Ostatnio edytowano 13 paź 2013, 23:18 przez Darrel, łącznie edytowano 2 razy
Darrel

Orel, Russia

Postprzez Darrel » 03 maja 2011, 12:35

Obrazek

!!!OUT NOW!!!

BEATPORT EXCLUSIVE

AND A BIT LATER IN ALL GOOD STORES LIKE: JUNO/DJDOWNLOAD, ITUNES, TRACKITDOWN AND MANY MORE...
Ostatnio edytowano 13 paź 2013, 23:19 przez Darrel, łącznie edytowano 2 razy
Darrel

Orel, Russia

Postprzez Darrel » 08 maja 2011, 16:42

OUR FREE CATALOGUES 01 and 02:

MIND KILLA/DJDARREL/THE SKIMASK
Ostatnio edytowano 13 paź 2013, 23:20 przez Darrel, łącznie edytowano 2 razy
Darrel

Orel, Russia

Postprzez Darrel » 12 maja 2011, 14:24

NEW AUDIO CLIPS

HOSTAGE "OCTOPOID EP"
Ostatnio edytowano 13 paź 2013, 23:21 przez Darrel, łącznie edytowano 1 raz
Darrel

Orel, Russia

Postprzez Darrel » 19 maja 2011, 12:55

Obrazek

!!!OUT NOW!!!

BUY ON BEATPORT

ALSO AVAILABLE IN ALL GOOD MP3 STORES LIKE: JUNO/DJDOWNLOAD, ITUNES, TRACKITDOWN AND MANY MORE...
Ostatnio edytowano 13 paź 2013, 23:22 przez Darrel, łącznie edytowano 2 razy
Darrel

Orel, Russia

Postprzez Darrel » 03 cze 2011, 13:27

Obrazek

The long-awaited release from well known French duo Katharsys, whose unique sound has won love of many dancefloors of a planet and has drawn to itself attention of such large drum and bass labels like: Freak, Barcode, Contaminated, Obscene, Melting Pot, Sinuous and others.
So, Tech Cycle proudly presents the fourth catalogue feat. Katharsys.

!!!OUT NOW!!!

BUY ON BEATPORT
Ostatnio edytowano 13 paź 2013, 23:24 przez Darrel, łącznie edytowano 1 raz
Darrel

Orel, Russia

Postprzez Darrel » 07 cze 2011, 14:08

Heavy shit is on the way!
Ostatnio edytowano 13 paź 2013, 23:25 przez Darrel, łącznie edytowano 1 raz
Darrel

Orel, Russia

Postprzez Darrel » 15 lip 2011, 22:45

Obrazek

Meet our second EP featured by Seid who known by his explosive, dark release on Mindsaw 2 years ago. Bobby Sass (Seid) has been producing music since 2001. Primarily Drum N Bass based sounds, with flavours from hardcore, metal, hip hop and experimental genres. Seid is high energy music intertwined with deep atmospheres and a dark, twisted edge. And now, after two years of silence, you can hear Seid again! More fast drums, more furious basslines, more dark and deep rage!

!!!OUT NOW!!!

BUY ON BEATPORT

Obrazek

Russian drum and bass elite is back! Get ready for the ultimate technoid experience with well-known talents: Ruin, Absurd & C.A.2K whose works were immediately noticed by labels like: Perkussiv, Metafizique, Melting Pot, Obscene, Assimilate, T3K and many others. Noisy, dirty basses and punchy drums for your dj collection to explode dancefloors all over the world! These guys know how to create real drum and bass injection to never stop your fit!

!!!OUT NOW!!!

BUY ON BEATPORT
Ostatnio edytowano 13 paź 2013, 23:26 przez Darrel, łącznie edytowano 2 razy
Darrel

Orel, Russia

Postprzez Darrel » 15 lip 2011, 22:47

Obrazek

New talented drum and bass producer from Russia - Avis. Real name is Alexey Kharenko. His unique sound contains everything you need to destroy your body and mind. Glitchy, massive drums with the pure sick atmospheres and dark voices from the inside. Debut digital EP from young Avis is only beginning of what you can imagine.

!!!OUT NOW!!!

BEATPORT EXCLUSIVE
Ostatnio edytowano 13 paź 2013, 23:27 przez Darrel, łącznie edytowano 2 razy
Darrel

Orel, Russia

Postprzez Darrel » 17 lip 2011, 09:51

Ostatnio edytowano 13 paź 2013, 23:27 przez Darrel, łącznie edytowano 1 raz
Darrel

Orel, Russia

Postprzez Darrel » 21 sie 2011, 09:14

Obrazek

Dries Merre, alias Cruize Of Fiction, was born and raised in Ghent, a Belgian city with a diverse population of factory workers, students and artists. Thanks to this cultural diversity he was exposed to different sorts of underground music at a fairly young age. Heavily influenced by rave, drum & bass and breakcore he started producing hard drum & bass in 2005. He got is his fist release on Black Hoe Recordings in 2008 and in the years to come other labels like Necroid, Foulplay and eventually Tech Cycle also released tracks by the producer. As time went by he became a respected live performer in his native city as well as in some other Belgian cities sharing the stage with some big names in drum & bass and hardcore music. Cruize Of Fiction combines fast breakcore like drums with hardcore kicks, but he also implements some IDM sounds and techniques in his drums and atmospheres. Since he doesn’t use any loops or samples in his tracks, he has a clean, original and diverse sound. Since 2010 he also started making IDM minded drum & bass as Crossbeat. His first vinyl under this new alias will be released on Golden Age Records in November 2011.

!!!OUT NOW!!!

BUY ON BEATPORT
Ostatnio edytowano 13 paź 2013, 23:28 przez Darrel, łącznie edytowano 2 razy
Darrel

Orel, Russia

Postprzez Darrel » 22 paź 2011, 13:15

Obrazek

There is no need to introduce C.A2K anymore. Enjoy the magic of pure sickness.

!!!OUT NOW!!!

BUY ON BEATPORT
Ostatnio edytowano 13 paź 2013, 23:31 przez Darrel, łącznie edytowano 2 razy
Darrel

Orel, Russia

Postprzez Darrel » 04 lis 2011, 11:12

TCYCLED006 is out on junodownload and other good digital shops!
Ostatnio edytowano 13 paź 2013, 23:31 przez Darrel, łącznie edytowano 1 raz
Darrel

Orel, Russia

Postprzez Darrel » 15 lis 2011, 06:49

Ostatnio edytowano 13 paź 2013, 23:31 przez Darrel, łącznie edytowano 1 raz
Darrel

Orel, Russia

Postprzez Darrel » 23 gru 2011, 21:51

Obrazek

We proudly present our new release featuring young but very talented new name on the scene - Avis. These new tunes are the second Alexey's experience on Tech Cycle. And we are happy to give a home for his big potential again. Enjoy the journey into the unique vision of twisted designs and soundscapes.

!!!OUT NOW!!!

BUY ON BEATPORT
Ostatnio edytowano 13 paź 2013, 23:32 przez Darrel, łącznie edytowano 1 raz
Darrel

Orel, Russia

Postprzez Darrel » 26 sty 2012, 21:52

Obrazek

Heavy dark breaks with rolling percussion and deep, aggressive basslines are the things Visor focuses on when composing music. Tech Cycle brings you Visor's debut four track EP.

!!!OUT NOW!!!

BUY ON BEATPORT
Ostatnio edytowano 13 paź 2013, 23:33 przez Darrel, łącznie edytowano 1 raz
Darrel

Orel, Russia

Postprzez Darrel » 07 lut 2012, 09:22

Obrazek

Hardlogik are 2 producers from Sevilla (Spain) also known as Noname & NIghtm4r3. Recently signed to renowned international labels such as Nekrolog1k, Union Records, Melting Pot, etc. These Sevillians are gradually making a name in the electronic scene, and recognized DJs as Counterstrike, Cooh, Switch Technique and many others. Stay tuned for the new projects coming from these two sick brains with sevillian famous producer eRRe (ex. Kalashnikov) who known by his crazy tunes on Da Putas Clan, Insekto, T3K, Melting Pot.

!!!OUT NOW!!!

BUY ON BEATPORT
Ostatnio edytowano 13 paź 2013, 23:34 przez Darrel, łącznie edytowano 1 raz
Darrel

Orel, Russia

Postprzez Darrel » 28 lut 2012, 16:22

Ostatnio edytowano 13 paź 2013, 23:34 przez Darrel, łącznie edytowano 1 raz
Darrel

Orel, Russia

Postprzez Darrel » 05 mar 2012, 14:19

Obrazek

Tech Cycle proudly presents two huge talented names on the scene. Eiton & Bowsar. Eiton is one of the youngest producers of the French Techno Drum & Bass scene. Influenced by almost all kinds of music, he is always trying to modify and improve his style, giving birth to totally different tracks. Released on labels such as Digital Venom, Impakt Records, T3K / Melting Pot Records / Section 8 / Sinuous / Perkussiv Music / Insekto / Synchronize and many others. Today, Eiton is part of Perkussiv Music and T3K teams, and is running label UNC Audio with Sicaa, Quaterblack and Proton Kid. Bowsar (formerly known as Bowser) is an Austrian drum & bass and dubstep producer. His music got worldwide support and was released on: Trust In Music / Ammunition / Mindtech / T-Free / Tech Cylce / Darkbox / Nocid Business / Bad Seeds / Producer Network Records / UNC Audio.

!!!OUT NOW!!!

BUY ON BEATPORT
Ostatnio edytowano 13 paź 2013, 23:35 przez Darrel, łącznie edytowano 1 raz
Darrel

Orel, Russia

Re:

Postprzez Darrel » 09 paź 2012, 23:17

Obrazek

We're coming back with two heavyweight smashers from Russian producer SND who known by his various sounds on Freak mp3, Absys and Rotation Deep UK.

!!!OUT NOW!!!

BUY ON BEATPORT

Obrazek

Enjoy the full power of our 12th catalogue containing hard beats and growling bass lines in "Minus forty" with intense drums and futuristic atmospheres in "Somewhere in space" of Russian talented producer Absurd!

!!!OUT NOW!!!

BUY ON BEATPORT

Obrazek

Empire X brings back a serious flashback! Savage old school beats with bad ass reese, epic choirs and strings with slow deadly rhythm. Real classic vibes which will never fail.

!!!OUT NOW!!!

BUY ON BEATPORT
Darrel

Orel, Russia

Re: Tech Cycle Recordings: Releases, news, info...

Postprzez Darrel » 14 paź 2013, 00:13

Ta-daaam! :) Long time no news. Damn you neverending replacement! Ok. So let me say next "Tech Cycle is alive!" hehe.
Check our catalogues of 2013 and exclusive interview with big dark dnb dude Throttler! A lot of nasty different tracks and artists! Yummy :dnb:

Obrazek

Thesys - Drum and Bass artist based in Moscow, Russia. Signed and released on such labels as Disturbed, T3K, Paperfunk, TAM, YSF.

!!!OUT NOW!!!

BUY ON BEATPORT

Obrazek

Whoooop! We're glad to report that from now VA - Unholy Thoughts LP is available in all good digital stores all over the globe! We tried to emphasize esoteric moods and the album atmosphere as much as possible. Get your copy and enjoy the next chapter of hidden drum and bass spaces.

!!!OUT NOW!!!

BUY ON BEATPORT

Obrazek

Now is the time to show our next release. The first work is the original track of well known Centaspike. His black magic opens borders of deep thinking and penetrates into listener's mind by mystical tribal species. And talented Bowsar's huge remix with the killer rhythm is no exception too! Together these tunes bring unusual feeling of something mysterious. Come into it.

!!!OUT NOW!!!

BUY ON BEATPORT

Obrazek

Hell yeah! Mark Tailor comes back to Tech Cycle again with the solo release. This time 4 track EP which is loaded by mad rhythm sections and blood-thirsty bass lines. The balanced texture of classical and modern hardstep sound.

!!!OUT NOW!!!

BUY ON BEATPORT

And finally....!

Leading up to the release of the new 2 track EP on Tech Cycle Recordings, we've got an exclusive interview with one of the most unique producers on the dark side of drum and bass! If you've never heard this name before (i doubt, haha) then it's time! His music is obviously not for faint hearted kids. Don't believe me, just read and have a listen.

Obrazek

//AUDIO CLIPS:

https://soundcloud.com/techcyclerecordings/hunt-down-cut

https://soundcloud.com/techcyclerecordings/throttler-threat-factory-cut
========================================================

DJ Darrel: Hello, Steve. Many people might be ignorant to what's going on with Drum and Bass scene in Greece. Tell us about the first experience and who inspired you to become a producer.

Throttler: Well the drum n bass scene here in Greece is stronger than ever. I was intrigued by a radio station called Life FM 89.2 back in the 90's, and I was really interested in the sounds of Ray Keith, Trace, Dom & Roland, etc

DJ Darrel: When did you first get interested in creating music? What kind of sound was it?

Throttler: My first experiments was using GW Basic! However it wasn't until PlayStation came out with a game called Music, which was the first time I made something more sounding like music. My origins where breakbeat and jungle, so that was what I was trying to make.

DJ Darrel: Tell us about your alias. Why Throttler?

Throttler: Throttler has a double meaning. Firstly ( one who operates a throttle ) matches my love for racing sports -old time F1 fan- which also suits my music, usually 180 BPM. Secondly, (someone who kills by strangling) it's a bit threatening, which I believe also matches my music. Finally, the ancient Greek Sphinx was called a Throttler. In Greek, "sphinx" means "strangler."

DJ Darrel: The world knows many dark dnb artists but your sound is really different and it can be described as your own unique fast Darkside/step style in general. What is the main influence to your Drum and Bass?

Throttler: Being around in dnb since its birth, I have listened to all styles of dark dnb. From 1996 techstep to today's darkstep. If you listen to the album Torque [NUTLP01] , you will better understand my background. Combine it with the latest cutting edge dark dnb, and the future's technology, and you get a mixture of dark, hard and fast, notorious techy sound with nightmare landscapes.

DJ Darrel: You have a number of releases at Freak, Killing Sheep, Amalgam, Nekrolog1k, Sustained and other labels including your Throttler Recordings which was launched in 2010. Do you have a favourite of this lot of released and should people expect from you new vinyls, cd's or digi's in the near future?

Throttler: No favorites. Each and every tune was different and made from scratch. I am very grateful I collaborated with all those great labels and I respect each release differently. As far as forthcoming, I have a lot of unreleased stuff and I can't wait for them to come out. I really want everyone to hear my latest work. In fact my latest collaboration is with Tech Cycle Recordings, where I hope I will get a lot of stuff in the next few months and make the wait for all the fans worth.

DJ Darrel: What software or hardware do you use?

Throttler: That requires a really long answer... I use Cubase 7 as my main DAW, and Sonic Core as my main DSP synths and DSP mixer and plugins. I have setup my own studio where I do all my recordings, mixing, etc. Other than that I have some "toys" such as an MS-20, a MiniBrute, & more. I don't want to bore you.

DJ Darrel: You prefer to work alone as i can see. Exception is your project with Lowbss. Does it still exist?

Throttler: I prefer in person collaboration. It makes more sense to me than exchanging files over the internet.
My collab with Lowbss is very much alive. In fact recently we got remixed by Black Sun Empire for the tune Hypnotized. We have a great sideproject with more experimental and downtempo tunes. Great stuff.

DJ Darrel: I know that you are employed in S.A.E. (SAE in short, formerly also known as the School of Audio Engineering and the SAE Technology College), Athens Electronic Music Production department. Are you growing young Throttlers?

Throttler: Yes I am! I am very blessed with this job. I am now the Coordinator and Head Instructor at the SAE Athens EMP dept and this gives me the best possible opportunity to make little Throttlers!!! There is such a great potential to all these young producers and I have the oportunity and responsibility to assist them bloom. I'm doing my best for then.

DJ Darrel: Have you ever been in other countries with your dj set/show? Any dreams for desired locations around the world?

Throttler: Yes of course, UK, Belgium, Germany, Switzerland, the list goes on. The most desired location is where fans want me to be. That's my favourite place. When the sun is almost rising, the bass drops and everyone screams. That's my dream location.

DJ Darrel: Try to describe your studio time.

Throttler: If it's experimentation time, then it's fun time. Trying new stuff and find something useful. If it's production time, then it's focus time and down to work. In general I try a bunch of ideas and keep the best to work with.

DJ Darrel: What music do you listen out of your production and how do you see the perfect breakfast?

Throttler: Other than dnb I listen to all sorts of stuff. Everything has something great to offer. From Emmure to Steely Dan.
The perfect breakfast is on a snowy mountain, on a trail in 8 am drinking hot chocolate.

DJ Darrel: Any final words for fans?

Throttler: Support the artists. Keep it hard, keep it fast!

Obrazek

From the depths of shadows it's coming to you! The killing mixture of dark, hard and fast, constantly alternating Throttler style, made of notorious landscapes and techy dancefloor breakbeat treatment.

!!!OUT NOW!!!

BUY ON BEATPORT

====================================
Darrel

Orel, Russia

Postprzez Darrel » 23 lis 2013, 00:15

Obrazek

Now is the time to announce our next BIG release feat. Hostage aka Adar Friedberg! It's a great honor to have on board one more dark dnb genius!

Oval opens release and immereses you in the abyss of shadows. Fantastic dark techy roller with cold soundscapes and cutting percussion. It brings you back to No U Turn early times at some point. No doubt! Next up is twisted insanity called Burning Inside. Tight metallic breaks, screaming synths and dirty reeces in your face! Crackling hard dnb machine on the walk!

!!!OUT NOW!!!

BUY ON BEATPORT
Darrel

Orel, Russia

Postprzez Darrel » 25 lut 2014, 16:32

Obrazek

We start new year with more dancefloor friendly sound by our great mate Thesys! Most of out back catalogue is also uploaded at Bandcamp!

!!!OUT NOW!!!

BUY ON BANDCAMP

https://soundcloud.com/techcyclerecordings/sets/thesys-tcycled017-forthcoming
Darrel

Orel, Russia

Postprzez Darrel » 23 mar 2014, 22:08

Obrazek

!!!OUT NOW!!!

BANDCAMP EXCLUSIVE
Darrel

Orel, Russia

Następna strona

Powrót do Releases