**ROBYN CHAOS EUROPEAN TOUR OCTOBER!!**

Dyskusja wszelaka aczkolwiek sensowna

**ROBYN CHAOS EUROPEAN TOUR OCTOBER!!**

Postprzez Chaos@AngerUK » 19 sie 2006, 14:57

Hey Sweeties! Hope all well over with you! (Is it still summery and warm in Poland?? Bloody England!!)

Well to let you all know as I'm usually busy promoting other people....its all about this bad bitch right here right now!!! So check it..;)

I'm over from October 13th - 31st as touring around the fan-bloody-tastic Therapy Bristol Weekender on Friday Oct 13th, Therapy London on the 18th, Therapy Latvia on the 21st, , Therapy Berlin on the 27th, and Therapy Manchester on the 28th and have three dates left while on tour which aaaareee *Drum roll*.....

**Oct 14th, 20th, 31st**

I would love to play out as much as poss and get to meet some of you in person that I havent met yet, check out areas so I can help you with future bookings or events, and as next time out to Europe may not be until Jan 2007, if interested - Oct is the time!! So any free dates looking for a darkside biatch to repre-fuckin-sent, let me know!!

Price wise, depends on capacitys etc - so just let me know...I'm pretty flexible but as coming from US now - that has to be taken into consideration - but ticket already bought so no international flightshare is neccessary...

You can read up on me on http://www.angeruk.net and check out streams of me b2b at Therapy Sessions on http://www.therapysessions.co.uk , also check out http://www.myspace.com/robynchaos for new pics from South Africa - an insane video of the Homegrown event with Counterstrike (if havent seen on DOA already), and all sorts of music clips etc!

I've just had release on Metalheadz "Salvation", have tracks on Freak, Outbreak, run Anger (obviously), 12' on Freak ready to rock for release in Fall, handle Therapy Sessions UK/Worldwide (this for some of you that don't know)...Touring US, Oz/Nz, Japan and all over Europe this year..this year alone so far, I have played in Switzerland, Austria, South Africa, Serbia (Exit Festival) all over UK, Spain, Sweden, Estonia, and more!!

So I think most of you have an idea of what I do - and if not check it out or feel free to ask me anything you need!! Oct 14th available with Counterstrike if budget permits!

Lots of love and thanks in advance - lets rock the party!!

xx Robyn Chaos

Obrazek
Chaos@AngerUK

Postprzez acid » 19 sie 2006, 15:19

zabookujcie ja.
acid
ten dobry

Postprzez CuBa » 19 sie 2006, 15:23

lol, i thought robyn chaos is a man ; p
CuBa

Viva Cuba Libre

Postprzez acid » 19 sie 2006, 15:31

:lol:
acid
ten dobry

Postprzez karuuuu » 19 sie 2006, 16:10

CuBa napisał(a):lol, i thought robyn chaos is a man ; p

me 2 m8 :o
karuuuu

prosto z ulicy wieści

Postprzez Noire » 19 sie 2006, 16:54

LOL!!!
przeciez to zonka Dylana :lol:
Noire

Noise Control

Re: **ROBYN CHAOS EUROPEAN TOUR OCTOBER!!**

Postprzez desire » 19 sie 2006, 17:03

Chaos@AngerUK napisał(a):
Obrazek

ale chujowy mixer :lol:
desire

Postprzez ''Kylabees'' » 19 sie 2006, 17:05

:KaylistiC: napisał(a):LOL!!!
przeciez to zonka Dylana :lol:

wiadać, po zamiłowaniu dylana do dużych biustów :)
''Kylabees''

jak dla ciebie z dupy....

Postprzez Chaos@AngerUK » 19 sie 2006, 19:39

lol nope, not a man...maaan ;)
Chaos@AngerUK

Postprzez auricom » 19 sie 2006, 20:04

MrCar napisał(a):
CuBa napisał(a):lol, i thought robyn chaos is a man ; p

me 2 m8 :o

LOOOOOOOOL @ teh n00bz :D
auricom

ebm junglist / bialystok

Postprzez desire » 20 sie 2006, 00:29

desire

Postprzez Noire » 20 sie 2006, 00:54

Chaos@AngerUK napisał(a):lol nope, not a man...maaan ;)

lol robyn, maybe u have smth in your pants, but u dunno about it yet ]:->

poor dylan :lol: jk ;)
Noire

Noise Control

Postprzez Chaos@AngerUK » 20 sie 2006, 03:18

LOLOL well every now and then, i like a sock down the pants......makes me feel all manly and rugged...
Chaos@AngerUK

Postprzez Noire » 20 sie 2006, 03:28

haha,i know the feeling ]:-> :lol:

;]
Noire

Noise Control

Postprzez Richard Murder » 20 sie 2006, 03:28

:o
damn it
that crazy drumandbass girlz Obrazek
lol
Richard Murder

outopia

Postprzez Chaos@AngerUK » 22 sie 2006, 21:00

always ;) LOL ]:->

ALSO although its not local, I think there are cheap flights to UK, as well as plenty of Polish peeps hanging in the UK as of now - so if you're about or can travel - check out our next installment of Therapy Sessions Bristol Weekender!! Last year we had so many internationals who teamed it with other events in UK to come out - I thought would let the usual suspects around the world know..

Dressed up zombies, witches, serial killers, vampires, gimps, get £2 off - so lets see a room that resembles Thriller LOL I'm going to try to sort out some kind of discount hotel like last time so will keep you posted ;)

Obrazek

but in meantime - its all about my bad ass in October (and my good friend the AnimalChin (Counterstrike) ;)
Chaos@AngerUK

Powrót do Forum