Pawlak

od siebie

Postprzez Bada » 18 sty 2011, 15:31

Obrazek

:lol:
Bada

UNION RECORDINGS

Postprzez Gibon » 18 sty 2011, 19:20

a szkoda :( myślałem że będzie w tym roku następna edycja ale chyba sie nie zapowiada .....
Gibon

Podkowa Leśna

Postprzez laudanum » 18 sty 2011, 19:22

to juz wiem czemu Implex nie zagral w Wilnie na sylwestrowej imprezie xD

z jednej strony to tez bym sie wkurzyl jakbym dostal bana na opuszczanie kraju ]:->

masakra z tymi wizami
laudanum

Warszawa

Postprzez Think » 18 sty 2011, 21:43

Ale to jest zalosne kurwa!
Think

Przemyśl

Postprzez katee » 18 sty 2011, 21:45

Because of the topic and people involved in it, im gonna make my statement in English. I know its not my business but readin this kind of crap makes me feel really bad about the situation in our country and i wont be indifferent towards it.

First thing: its kinda funny that some of u make jokes in this topic, im really proud of u guys!

Implex.. im deeply sorry u have to be a part of this farce and u r havin so many problems right now because of the professional incompetence of polish promoters.. (im not sure if we can even call them like that..)
For me, the whole event was a huge misunderstandin and that was my feelin from the very beginning.. as I expected, most of the polish artists didn’t get money, but I had no idea the problem concerns the artists from abroad (even if its about the money for the missed flight home)

Magda.. I like u and I know u had good intentions while organizin such an event but god damnit.. if u book artists, if u commit urself to pay them, then do it. Sorry to inform but that’s the rule.. and many people, over the years, had the same problem as u did.. and yes – they had to pay even if it meant to pay for it out of their own pocket or borrow money from others or take a damn bank loan.
Cause THAT’S THE JOB OF A PROMOTER!!!
If u don’t understand it, then stop bein one.

It was ur fault u didn’t sign a contract and that makes U responsible for everythin..
And I really hope u've noticed – we were compassionate towards all mistakes u made. Most of the djs didn’t even bother gettin their money back cause they realized how impossible it is and they understood (or at least tried to understand) ur situation.

Another thingie.. if u invite guests to ur own party then u spare no effort to make them comfortable durin the stay. And u don’t complain about someone bein allergic, depressed, broken-hearted..
If he/she does the job well, then its not ur call to judge and gripe.

I just hope this situation wont have a negative effect on other promoters and people who really want to do their job and they want to do it right.. because if this topic is about to win a worldwide renown and some djs and producers are familiarize with the problem, im pretty sure they wont be so eager to come here next time.

And Magda.. trust me.. in not here to slander u..
im sorry u had so many problems and I know u did ur best to solve them.
But when im reading ur words ‘FUCK U’ aimed at Implex, im starin to wonder whether I should be sorry or not..
katee

Postprzez mortem » 18 sty 2011, 22:09

mortem

zabrze

Postprzez Bada » 18 sty 2011, 22:18

http://www.break.fm/viewtopic.php?t=46468

to tez robi greenrose ?

katee napisał(a):if u invite guests to ur own party then u spare no effort to make them comfortable durin the stay. And u don’t complain about someone bein allergic-norma..., depressed-zazwyczaj przy bibach w łodzi też norma, broken-hearted-beldzy/holendrzy i jeden z USA...

Najlepszy i tak był Panacea :D
Bada

UNION RECORDINGS

Postprzez metrik » 18 sty 2011, 22:26

I remember one beautiful summer of 2009 when i didn't managed to collect enough money from people to pay for soundsystem. I'm talking about our small forum gathering in Stare Olesno. Dj's played for free as we arranged before the weekend but SS and electricity bill had to be paid

I borrowed quite a lot money from my sister and paid goddamn bill. Because this is only fair solution. Then it took me another 4 months to pay her back.

And fuck it, I never complained. Keep that in mind people while trying to run nights, cause it's about our reputation at the end of the day.
metrik

Postprzez Johnny! » 18 sty 2011, 22:34

and it's hell lotta easier to earn lost money than reputation.
Obrazek
Johnny!

Postprzez junkiepunkey » 18 sty 2011, 22:45

speak in english please
Obrazek
junkiepunkey

W imię zasad.

Postprzez asx » 18 sty 2011, 22:45

Tehnik aka Avatar Grubego Dziewczęcia z Dałnem Chyba napisał(a):and it's hell lotta easier to earn lost money than reputation.

:scri: x 100 000 000

+ parę innych wypowiedzi w tym temacie...
Ostatnio edytowano 19 sty 2011, 00:23 przez asx, łącznie edytowano 1 raz
asx
prawie admin

Postprzez xilent » 18 sty 2011, 22:58

metrik napisał(a):but SS and electricity bill had to be paid

SS:
Obrazek

elektricity:
Obrazek

but seriously now,

I've been screwed over abroad twice so far while playing, even when contracted for 150 euros, just like you Implex. I'm talking about Germany and Spain here. I often had to pay for my own transport back to a different city where the airport is, to be able to get back home. Sure i complained, but never that badly to post it on a forum for everyone to see. I preferred being in direct contact with the villains of the piece a.k.a. so called promoters. Did the trick.

Straight after the last failure of such sort i put together my own contract. Try it, works man.
Ostatnio edytowano 18 sty 2011, 23:05 przez xilent, łącznie edytowano 1 raz
xilent

W-wa / Edinburgh

Postprzez Think » 18 sty 2011, 23:31

Scena jest taka jaka buduje kazdy dj, organizator, promotor a nawet odbiorca. Sa niestety ci, ktorzy o budownictwie nie maja kszty pojecia. Najgorsze jest to ze u niektorych idzie to w parze z szacunkiem i godnoscia.

Szczerze mi zal osob ktore ta scene budowaly i buduja.

yo
Think

Przemyśl

Postprzez janii » 18 sty 2011, 23:44

metrik napisał(a):
metrik napisał(a):but SS and electricity bill had to be paid

but seriously now
[my own mod edit]

What has been seen can not be unseen.
janii

g.t.b.t

Postprzez ant » 19 sty 2011, 00:31

Nie sądziłem, że ta kicha się jescze będzie ciągnąć.

Sam nie jestem przekonany, czy takie rzeczy powinno się załatwiać na priv, czy tez pisanie na forum jest sensowne - ale chyba tak, sam bym też chciał ostrzec innych przed wkopaniem się w tego typu tarapaty.

Po ludzku żal mi Magdy, bo domyślam się ile to jest stresu i lipy, ale niestety bezwzględnie potępiam takie niszczenie sceny i robienie z Polski Bantustanu, w którym nikt potem nie będzie chciał grać bo w każdej chwili bedzie mógł zostać w dupie bez kasy, wizy i wsparcia.
NAJWAŻNIEJSZE: w ogólnym odbiorze (szczególnie gości z zagranicy) jedną taką karygodnie zorganizowaną imprezą przyćmiewa się pozytywne wrazenia o 5 innych fajnych wydarzeniach, zorganizowanych profesjonalnie. Psuje się w ten sposób wysiłek i starania promotorów, którzy ze skóry wychodzą, żeby polskie imprezy miały poziom, trzymały sie kupy. I żeby wszysscy (niezależnie czy gwiazdy z zagranicy, czy dj kumpel z Garwolina) mogli potem powiedzieć - fajnie mi było brać w tym udział.

Dziękuję.

p.s. TAK - organizowanie imprezy oznacza pokrywanie ewentualnych strat z własnej kieszeni - myślałem, że to oczywiste jak słonce. NIE - gwiazdy, która przyjeżdza, gra i jest w porządku nie interesują problemy formalne, finansowe, osobiste, organizacyjne promotora - myślałem, że jest to jasne jak słońce.
ant

inteligencja forum

Postprzez ant » 19 sty 2011, 00:36

I niech wszyscy w końcu skumają i przestaną się do cholery obrażać - co innego jest to, że się kogoś lubi i zna - wiadomo, że wspólczuje Magdzie każdym centymetrem kwadratowym skóry, ale niestety TRZEBA to rozpatrywać także na polu formalnym. Nie jest to dopieprzanie ani kopanie, jest to wyraz tego, jak bardzo mi zależy, zeby Implex albo ktokolwiek inny nie nawijał o Polsce, że jest dziurą, w której panuje wolna amerykanka i nie warto przyjeżdżać.
ant

inteligencja forum

Postprzez Basebox » 19 sty 2011, 00:42

katee napisał(a):First thing: its kinda funny that some of u make jokes in this topic, im really proud of u guys!
i'm sorry, i don't know what came into me. :( i'm really sorry.
Basebox

Rozpoznawalny diler towaru w klubach.

Postprzez disperse » 19 sty 2011, 01:18

Impreza była generlanie porażką pod kątem finansowym i to było widać - bardzo mało ludzi. Koszta organizacyjne takiego eventu są dużo większe niż te pare tysi które rzuci "Lech" i trzeba mieć zabezpieczenie finansowe, nie mówiąc o prawnym w sytuacjach w którch w gre wchodzi kwota większa niż te 3-4k pln.

W krajowych realiach organizowanie imprezy z bookingiem z zagranicy to balans na granicy opłacalności i jeśli wychodzi się na 0 to można uznać to za duży sukces. Ciężko znaleźć jakieś usprawiedliwienie Greenrose (bo jednak jesteś współorganizatorem tego eventu), choć szczerze mówiąc współczuje sytuacji w której się znalazłaś...

"Szołbiznes" jest bezlitosny i mimo dobrych intencji GR zostaniesz za to zjedzona publicznie. Taka już jest polska mentalność. Nic tak ryja nie cieszy jak czyjaś porażka, nie jest tak ? Teraz tylko szydera i śmieszne fotki, a przyklejanie takich wątków to tylko zawieszanie padliny na haku, które i tak już nic nie zmieni. Z drugiej strony Twoja wypowiedź w pierwszym poście wskazuje na to, że zasługujesz chyba na taką karmę.

Miałaś okazję przekonać się, że w praktyce bardzo ciężko jest połączyć rolę organizatora/dja/uczestnika imprezy i ewidentnie temu zadaniu nie podołałaś. Pogrążasz się tylko wypowiedziami w tym temacie ....
disperse

Postprzez DBM » 19 sty 2011, 08:41

WTF :0

She didn't had any contract with organizer, so what? So it's cool to just say to the guest star "fuck off, i will not pay you from my own pocket"??? :000
This is just fucking sad. And even so, some of you posting here deliberate: "is Implex right letting everyone know of how he got screwed?" I mean come on, things like this should be ALWAYS put up to the light, just to warn anybody who could get an idea to work with that girl. This is silly, she didn't sign any agreement with some Karol guy, and Implex has to suffer? Because of her stupidity and lack of basic knowledge how to run such event? Fuckin outrageus is what i think of it.

He played?
SO PAY HIM HIS MONEY!!!!
DBM

z poza internetów

Postprzez marvelon » 19 sty 2011, 09:38

enough said boys... almost a year...

Obrazek

Magda I told you few months ago at "indecks" - have to pay it or it will be pain in the ass and none cares 'bout some "Karol"... it's yours reputation
and now OURS :ant:
marvelon
rip

Rozbłysk Neptuna

Postprzez catbread » 19 sty 2011, 20:19

:scri: simba, metrik

pamiętam jak mi żal było metrika na zlocie 2 lata temu.

le co do tematu:

koleżanka tez robiła rok temu imprezę dwudniowa, na która zaprosiła kolesi zza granicy i która pierwszego dnia się posypała ze względów technicznych.
ale zacisnęła zęby i zapłaciła gwiazdom. ogólnie spłaca to do dziś.
niestety, przed odpowiedzialnoscia sie nie wywiniesz i chuj.. nawet jak masz tysiąc innych problemów i wydatków na głowie, nikogo to nie obchodzi.
szczerze mówiąc, zdziwiłam się, ze "gwiazdy" nie zostały jeszcze spłacone. chociażby dla samego faktu, żeby wróciły... kiedyś.
catbread

cześć!

Postprzez hejter » 19 sty 2011, 21:13

przegladajac internet w poszukiwaniu inspiracji natrafilem na profesjonalna agencje eventową, która zajmowała się organizacją tejże imprezy.

Obrazek

http://www.goldenline.pl/karol-mirota
hejter

z vinyla

Postprzez Oskar. » 19 sty 2011, 23:44

Zaprosiłem Pana Organizatora Karola do rozmowy -ciekaw jestem, jaki punkt widzenia ma organizator imprezy - w końcu były też wykupione bilety\karnety - czemu te pieniądze nie trafiły do artystów(GWIAZD) - był tez sponsor :x

ponownie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWhFXV3PqsY
Ostatnio edytowano 20 sty 2011, 01:35 przez Oskar., łącznie edytowano 1 raz
Oskar.

WARSZAWA

Postprzez Noire » 21 sty 2011, 02:20

Implex napisał(a):you made me pay for the gaz, remember ? :D funny times)

!!! :o
Noire

Noise Control

Postprzez *XZ32* » 21 sty 2011, 02:57

Lol :x

Its just so easy to go and call yourself the promoter of a party "yeah im makin this party ego shit", and then after, if there are problems, then u put the blame on someone else. Take responsibility. U booked him, so u deal with it and fix it.

If yer not prepared to invest money, then just dont organize parties.
Plus, u should always be prepared for worst-case-scenario (especially with cash & flights). Lol u should see what kind of mess we had promoting parties, and what amount of $$$ we lost on it (on unforeseen stuff).

So yeah:
Cut the crap and give him his money back.

Good luck with the next parties lol...
*XZ32*

Postprzez Implex » 21 sty 2011, 03:33

xilent napisał(a):but seriously now,

I've been screwed over abroad twice so far while playing, even when contracted for 150 euros, just like you Implex. I'm talking about Germany and Spain here. I often had to pay for my own transport back to a different city where the airport is, to be able to get back home. Sure i complained, but never that badly to post it on a forum for everyone to see. I preferred being in direct contact with the villains of the piece a.k.a. so called promoters. Did the trick.

Straight after the last failure of such sort i put together my own contract. Try it, works man.

i have my own contract but its in russian and you can not imagine how sweet magda was before i came to PL, she tricked me with that.

also i tried direct contact for 5 month and only when she clearly let me understand that im not getting any money from her i've made this thread, which is good for community, no?

with all the respect man, i dont get your point here at all unless you are just protecting a friend. but it will be better for her to learn the lesson, not to skip it easy, trust me.
Implex

Postprzez xilent » 22 sty 2011, 04:37

Implex napisał(a):
xilent napisał(a):but seriously now,

i have my own contract but its in russian and you can not imagine how sweet magda was before i came to PL, she tricked me with that.

also i tried direct contact for 5 month and only when she clearly let me understand that im not getting any money from her i've made this thread, which is good for community, no?

with all the respect man, i dont get your point here at all unless you are just protecting a friend. but it will be better for her to learn the lesson, not to skip it easy, trust me.

right implex,
i don't know GreenRose personally, thus she's not really my friend at all, so that's immediately outa the question.
actually the first time i read this topic and what you wrote in it... i missed the '5 months' bit. at the beginning I thought it was like days/weeks. I was told today by friends from the forum that YOU ACTUALLY WERE in contact with greenrose for 5 MONTHS, personally asking for your money - now i totally understand putting the information up on the forum. I would have done the same. Hope more people learn from this.
xilent

W-wa / Edinburgh

Postprzez Azbest » 22 sty 2011, 10:08

jakbym tak umoczył dupy to wziąłbym kredyt i spłacił grających zachowując twarz mając nauczkę przez następne dwa lata spłacania
Azbest

Poprzednia stronaNastępna strona

Powrót do Forum