Morphy - The Three Wise Dubs EP

Darmowe legalne utwory do sciagniecia | Legal tracks given for free

Postprzez Suptal » 24 gru 2011, 05:00

You can download the tunes for free, but please donate some funds to charity.
The Three Wise Dubs is an EP of 3 new, original Morphy tracks that I'd like to give away in support of the homeless charity, Crisis. When you’re homeless, winter can be the hardest time of all. Cold, hungry and alone, there’s often nothing to enjoy, no one to be with, and little hope of anything better. If you decide to download this EP, all I ask is that you please donate whatever you can to Crisis on my JustGiving page here. If you can’t or won’t donate you can still download the mp3s for free, but I’m sure most of you can afford at least £1. Have a think about it while your mum's got the turkey in the oven.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year,
Morphy

Artwork and concept by Scott @ithinkitsnice.com

Frequencies lifted by LXC808.COM

Download:
Gold Dub - The Three Wise Dubs EP (charity giveaway - please read info) by Morphy
Frankincense Dub - The Three Wise Dubs EP (charity giveaway - please read info) by Morphy
Myrrh Dub - The Three Wise Dubs EP (charity giveaway - please read info) by Morphy
:gimp:
Suptal

Leszno

Re: Morphy - The Three Wise Dubs EP

Postprzez Basebox » 05 gru 2012, 19:13

Swietna epka!!!
Tuny już nie dostępne, ale postaram się spakować i wrzucić gdzieś na host, bo naprawdę warto!

Morphy wie na czym polega dub i potrafi go wstrzyknąć jego sporą ilość w dowolną stylistykę!
Basebox

Rozpoznawalny diler towaru w klubach.

Powrót do Darmowe Mp3