Two Fingers - 101 south (Fanu's Lightless remix)

Darmowe legalne utwory do sciagniecia | Legal tracks given for free

Two Fingers - 101 south (Fanu's Lightless remix)

Postprzez Basebox » 27 sie 2014, 15:25

Długo by pisać o historii powstania tego remixu, najlepiej niech ją opowie sam remixujący ;]

Fanu napisał(a):Ladies and gentlemen, let me present to you my remix for Amon Tobin.

Anyone who knows Amon Tobin knows he's fucking insane with his drums – and with his everything. One of the true electronic masterminds of our time. And anyone who knows me knows I'm into drums. I think that's the reason why I've always been drawn into his music so much: he's constantly re-inventing himself, even with his beats. I suppose that's what we both have always been into.
We connected for the first time when Amon was asking me for some of my early releases for DJ use, and that blew me away. Years later, I was honored for being asked to do a remix of Journeyman for the massive box set on Ninja Tune, and some time after that, I was listening to Stunt Rhythms, and the thought hit me again that I'd love to go in on one of those tunes. I was working on my now soon-to-be-released FatGyver hip hop works in early 2013 and asked Amon if I could do a hip hop remix of 101 South. I got the samples, but for some reason, that remix never really picked up, but I kept the samples. This summer, I went to the countryside, and the weather was just being pretty bad. The inspiration can really hit you when you're in the nature, so I wrote this one in a few good sittings.

Getting to remix one of your musical heroes is a massive honor. I’m grateful to Amon and Ninja Tune for the opportunity – and all the inspiration they’ve provided me with. I’m not very good with words, so I’ll just let the music do the rest of the talking.

I hope you like it.

Przeczytane? Zachęceni? Można słuchać i ściągać.

https://soundcloud.com/fanu/two-fingers-101-south-fanus-lightless-remix-download
Basebox

Rozpoznawalny diler towaru w klubach.

Powrót do Darmowe Mp3