: czasu lokalnego 21 pierwszej a polskiego : 22.00
: absynt pijou : sho & executive steve

: co najlepsze ?
: najlepsze to ze zagramy troche kawalkow z nadchodzacego relaseu absys

: LIVE IN NET i Fm 106.4

SLUCHAJ TERAZ

http://www.rnl106.com/
http://www.irishdrumandbass.com

Executive Steve napisał(a):G'day folks - once again Papa Steve has an action packed evening of family entertainment lined up for this week's show! In the few weeks since I last wrote a proper blurb for a weekly broadcast we've seen the global financial system collapse, the ISEQ, NASDAQ and DOW have been up and down like a hoor's knickers in Horseshow week, those cunts in Leinster house have lashed 50 cent on a packet of smokes, Katy French has defied my previous predictions by remaining quite dead, Samantha Mumba has yet to make a comeback, Manolo Blahnik has opened a shoe shop selling €400 footwear to the sort of flammable blonde divas that clutter my bedroom of a Saturday morning and despite William Hill declining to accept further bets on the matter there have been no confirmed sightings of UFO's hovering over the capitals of the Free World.

Which is just as well really - God knows the amount of tedious anti-immigrant threads on Boards.ie would go through the roof if green skinned dole scrounging Andromedans would get free prams, cars and council houses while the rest of us have to tighten our belts and drink Cava instead of our usual Veuve Cliquot.

ANYWAY - speaking of immigrants; this week on Raidio Na Life we're showcasing the undeniable talents of one of Poland's finest exports besides Tyskie, Sausage and chicks in bleached denim - none other than SHOPEN. A regular guest on the show, and a recent signing to Dublin's finest sub bass soldiers the REACH crew, Sho will be showcasing material from his new Digital Label project Absys Records, specifically tracks from the debut label compilation Behind the Corner - featuring a collection of tracks by up and coming producers from all across Europe.

Behind the Corner features tracks by Dissident (ru) , Radicall (pl) , Ultracode (ukr) , Tranzyt (pl) , Atmospherixz (uk) , Sonic Ionic (pl) , Silbrfish (ger) , Drone (et) , Verbee & Ktee (pl) , Cestah (pl) , Toxycologia (pl) and Neon (ru), and will be available as a limited release CD package and Digital Download from the 6th of November.

Tune in tonight for audio or head over to www.myspace.com/absysrecords to get all the info!

HOT: Sarah Palin - hatefucks are still fucks, my friend. Drugs - not only can you buy them after 10pm, they're pretty much all we can afford now the Budget has taxed all our other vices into oblivion. Mary Harney - anyone can ride a beauty queen; it takes a man to bone an orca. Liz Bonnin - for helping me get over the image of Ricky Force's face being smothered by Mary Harney's camel toe. Christmas Jumpers - Festive and Wooly, like my head on Paddy's Day (albeit somewhat cleaner), Phil from Source Direct wanting to be my friend on a social networking site - everything about that sentence just screams Papa Steve has ARRIVED, HALO - studies link FPS skills to premature ejaculation. Premature according to who, Papa wonders?

NOT: Brian Lenihan - mugging the old, the poor, and the fertile. cunt. Italians. All of them. Katy French - as revealed by the publication of her final text messages; who could have predicted she was a narcissistic approval-junkie and not the Diana in Manolo Blahniks that the papers would have had us believe she was? Colour me gutted. The American Presidential Elections - for. fuck's. sake. lads. GET ON WITH IT! I'm stony broke and need to collect my winnings! Grooverider - do you think he sent me a letter to thank me for my vocal support of the campaign to free him? Did he fuck.

LIVE tonight from 21.00 - 22.30 on 106.4FM

Studio number: 0866001064

Raidio na Life - Celebrating 15 years of quality Irish Language broadcasting across the Greater Dublin Area
Sho

Eire

Postprzez elffee » 15 paź 2008, 19:23

a poslucham sobie ;]
elffee

stąd

Postprzez BTS » 15 paź 2008, 21:53

obecny :dnb:
BTS

Postprzez elffee » 15 paź 2008, 22:56

ok ja juz ;]
elffee

stąd

Postprzez BTS » 15 paź 2008, 23:33

elffee napisał(a):ok ja juz ;]

chyba dopiero... :x gdzies ty byl?

ominela cie ladna godzinka. i pozdrowki ]:-> dobrze ci tak
BTS

Postprzez BTS » 15 paź 2008, 23:53

ide w kimono..

big up dla SHO. ladne granie. :dnb: :dnb: :dnb: jak dlamni eto pierwsza godzinka byla ekstra. pozdro
BTS

Postprzez Sho » 16 paź 2008, 00:21

dzieki za odsluch, tracklista :)

steve: (21.00-21.30)
alaska + nucleus - aufeis
seba - your deepest love
benga & coki night [breakage mix]
asc - oceanography
st files - moods
asc - drum track 3
beta 2 & zero t - strike back

sho: (21.30 - 22.10)
icr & flack.su - snowdrop
klute - escape let go (commercial suicide)
electrosoul system - so close (fokuz)
radicall - between us (absys)
seba & krazy - arsenic (innerground)
neon - love in music (absys)
icr - almost there (influence)
dissident - acephal (absys)
electrosoul system - nine planets (kosmos)
ultracode - protest (absys)
dj trax - depths (offset)

steve: (22.10 - 22.25)
total science - espionage
sabre - riverside - zero t remix
furney - drum tools
method one - new one on vibe'z

sho: (ostanie dwa gole slowacji)
genom feat abuze & azbest - fresh air (substance rec)

:azbest:
Ostatnio edytowano 16 paź 2008, 00:25 przez Sho, łącznie edytowano 2 razy
Sho

Eire

Postprzez moskwa » 16 paź 2008, 00:23

sho niedługo ma małe wakacje. zapraszamy 14.11 do miasta olsztyn :wink:
moskwa

Postprzez elffee » 16 paź 2008, 21:43

BTS napisał(a):
elffee napisał(a):ok ja juz ;]

chyba dopiero... :x gdzies ty byl?

ominela cie ladna godzinka. i pozdrowki ]:-> dobrze ci tak